Frequently Asked Questions

Can I put my name on the Click4GAP Insurance if I don’t own the car?

We appreciate deciding whose name to put your Click4GAP policy in can confusing, especially if your taking out the policy for a family member or friend.

The good news is, when you purchase from Click4GAP, choosing the wrong name doesn’t mean a claim will be rejected.

We suggest the Click4GAP policy holder is either the comprehensive motor insurance policy holder, the registered keeper on the vehicle registration document (V5), however you can simply be a named driver on the comprehensive motor insurance, even learner drivers on a provisional drivers licence!

If you’re unsure of the name to put your Cick4GAP Insurance policy in, please email or call our UK based consultants. There is no charge to amend the policy holder name after purchase.

use code MOB25