Merry Christmas from Click4GAP


3YR policy use code XMAS3 | 4YR policy use code XMAS4
offer will vary and cannot be combined - Don't Miss Out!

Frequently Asked Questions

Is my car covered for GAP Insurance if I take it abroad?

Yes! Everyone enjoys going on holiday abroad, so if your take your car to Europe you would still be covered.

As long as your fully comprehensive motor insurance extends cover to Europe and you conform to any restrictions enforced for a UK registered and domiciled car, then your Click4GAP insurance claim will be valid in the normal way.

With all the other aspects you need to remember when organising a holiday abroad, it's great to know that Click4GAP will still protect you. Just one less thing to worry about!