Frequently Asked Questions

Whose name do I put the Click4Gap Insurance policy in?

We suggest the Click4GAP policy is put in the name of either the comprehensive motor insurance policy holder, the registered keeper on the vehicle registration document (V5), however you can simply be a named driver on the comprehensive motor insurance.

When a car is declared a total loss, either following accident, damage or theft, we ask for confirmation from the motor insurer the car was being driven legally by a named driver on a comprehensive motor insurance (even drivers with a provisional licence) or, if stolen, that it was comprehensively insured at time of theft. If the name of our policy holder no longer appears on any of those documents however, it wouldn’t necessarily invalidate the claim.

If you’re unsure of the name to put your Cick4GAP Insurance policy in, please email or call our UK based consultants. There is no charge to amend the policy holder name after purchase.

use code MOB25